Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney

Here comes the cliched 'oh I'm such a terrible blogger i haven't posted anything in ages' , well fuck off I'm not doing it.
I have still failed to tell anyone about this blog and won't until a get a few more posts behind me and some more consistency .


Due to my amazing connections ( a Friends mum) I will be appearing as Snow White in the Elerslie Santa Parade.

Recently i have been getting in touch with my inner child , with a whole lot of Disney.
This includes Disney barbies, Disney Princesses on Ice and even a Disney Princess ball and paddle.
Yes its sad i know =(

So here are some quotes i liked followed by a tiny bit about Walt Disney


You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow-Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you? - Alice in Wonderland

I love the smell of napalm in the morning - Mulan

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction. -Alice in Wonderland (the doorknob)

Gaston, Lefou: No one plots like Gaston.
Gaston: Takes cheap shots like Gaston.
Lefou: Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston! - Beauty and the Beast

Just learn to like cats- Cinderella

I won't! I love him, Father. Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us. This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be? -Pocahontas

The seaweed is always greener, in somebody else's lake - The little Mermaid (sebastian)

It's all part and parcel, the whole "genie gig" PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS! Itty-bitty living space! - Aladin (Genie)


Yo, Rugman! Haven't seen you in a few millennia. Give me some tassel. - Aladin (Genie)

I seen a peanut stand /And heard a rubber band /I've seen a needle that winked its eye / But I been done seen about everything / When I see an elephant fly. -Dumbo (Jim Crow)

Now, I'm the king of the swingers, whoa / The jungle V.I.P / I've reached the top and had to stop / And that's what's botherin' me / I wanna be a man, Man Cub / And stroll right into town / And be just like the other men / I'm tired of monkeyin' around. - The Jungle Book (king Louie)



I could have done a few more.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur, entertainer, international icon and philanthropist.Disney became one of the best-known motion picture producers in the world. The corporation he co-founded, now known as The Walt Disney Company, today has annual revenues of approximately U.S. $35 billion.

A long-standing urban legend maintains that Disney was cryogenically frozen, and his frozen corpse was stored underneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland.[83] The first known instance of cryogenic freezing of a corpse occurred a month later, in January 1967

Walt Disney was also considered and anti semitist







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment