Monday, October 5, 2009

The Beginning

So I've started a blog
Who knows how long this will last, maybe as brief as my several attempts at keeping journals.

I'm planning to get a few posts under my belt before i tell anyone about this blog.

So my name is Leah
I was born and raised in New Zealand
My parents are separated (divorced when my mum wins lotto)
I'm flatting with my boyfriend Todd (I treasure him the most), two cats , two rats , another flatmate named Dee and a empty room shortly to be filled.


Anthropology, Photography , Leopard print (in moderation) , Sex , Lipstick ,The Pogues , My new feet tats ,Pin up girls, Woodies ,Cats ,World Travel , Sugar skulls , Music, Tattoos, Irish Tin Whistle , Cats ,Outrageous Fortune, Snow White and My little Pony, Dita Von Teese , Bettie Page , Audrey Hepburn, Jennifer Tilly ,Star Wars, Stephen King books ,Resident Evil games and movies ,Horror Films , Listening to Dresden dolls whilst pretending to play keyboard, Reading , Melted Cheese, Dress making , Day of the Dead , Tarot cards , Metalocalypse ,Sailor Jerry inspired Jewelry, Cuddles , Calling people 'Blossom', Chest Pieces, Harlequins , Pencil Skirts , Ballet, Mariachi music , Getting mail, Rat fink inspired art and spooning

I keep trying to add more things to that list to sound less generic but I think I'm doing the opposite



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment