Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SLOOOOOOOOW

So Ive finally finished all my essays this semester, now I have exams in two weeks.
My last essay was on 'subcultures' which was actually a bit weird writing about the rules, underground and mainstream. It made me feel like a big fat scenester. Luckily I managed to shove some Marxist theory in, so it sounds at least partially plausible.
Things are pretty slow at the moment.
Ive managed to put myself in a bad mood because I'm broke and cant afford to buy frivolous things. But at least I'm not wearing bleach stained jeans. They are horrible.
I am however wearing a peach coloured scarf, the colour just doesn't suit me. Then why am I wearing it? Fuck I don't know.

I also found out today that my lecturer for my ancient Egyptian History paper actually helped discover some graves around Pharaoh Aha's tomb. Its nice to know that Auckland University has lecturers that are proper scholars. I always feel like because New Zealand is so small , so I should have small expectations or rather low expectations.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment