Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Uninteresting Survey

This survey thing is more out of boredom then a real blog

20 Years Ago, I...
1)Am couple months old
2)Living in St Johns
3)Had blond baby hair

15 Years Ago, I...
1) Was starting Primary school
2) Use to visit my Grandma every Sunday
3) Had an extensive Barbie collection

10 Years Ago, I...
1)was ten, and my parents had split 2 years earlier
2)Had boring holidays because my parents were workaholics and made me go to work with them
3)had my first glass of wine

5 Years Ago, I...
1) Was angsty
2) At high school, paying little attention
3) Lost my virginity , eek a little young now that i think of it

2 Years Ago, I...
1) Was in a relationship with a guy called Rory.
2) Rep'd ELERSLIE
3) Spent a lot of time getting drunk in playgrounds with the bOyZ

1 Year Ago, I...
1) Moved out of home permanently
2) Was working for Child Youth and Family, stressful stuff even for a receptionist
3) Started a real friendship with my mother

So far this year, I've...
1) Started a new university, and am actually feel proud of my own essays
2) Made some interesting friends, but upsettingly drifted from the people who were my world 2 years ago
3) killed 48 prostitutes. Jokes, just checking to see you were paying attention

Yesterday, I...
1) Spent 7 hours writing an essay.
2) Learnt about the post modern Media according to Jean Baudrillard
3) Broke the wheel of our wheelie bin

Today, I...
1) Learnt about the 21st Dynasty in Egypt.
2) Learnt that in 2006 the census of NZ had 53,000 people put Jedi as their religion (they were responded with 'answer understood but not counted') New Zealand has the most amount of Jedi's in the world
3)Had some warm cuddles in bed

Tomorrow, I'll...
1) Go to my only class at 12 and hand in a thought piece
2) Hopefully help Dylan move in and get on the drank
3) Have my new vacuum whoopee.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment