Sunday, November 28, 2010

Almost December

LIFE UPDATE!!!!
Whats new?

Well I've finished exams and University for the year. I'm thinking about going to Summer school in January but I'm not 100% yet.
To celebrate me doing so awesomely at Uni and my 21st that is becoming increasingly closer, Dad, Mum, Mums partner and my Boyfriend bought me a puppy, SQUEEEEEE
Her name is 'Lupe', kind of like Lupe Fiasco , but its basically just a female Spanish name that means Wolf. Sometime I think of her as a little Mexican dog (even though shes not) with a sombrero on.
Shes a Brussels Griffon. Shes so cute (and ugly at the same time), shes super protective of me and follows me from room to room even if shes sleeping she will see that I have left and she will follow.
My cat Gaia is kind of hot and cold with her, sometimes she bops her in the face and other times she just watches.

Here is some photos of my lovely Lupe
This is the photo that the breeder put up of her on Trademe
First day we got her

Lupe and her stolen pizza crust
Motion shot, Brussels Griffon's do a head tilt when they don't understand stuff or they are inquisitive.



In other news, on the 5th of December I am going to be in the Elerslie Santa parade again as snow white again. Except this year I think I will be driving the scooter also EEEEK I cant wave and drive =S
I also don't have short black hair anymore its like medium brown hair. Ill need to buy a wig.
I need to tone my arms as well, the bottom bit of the sleeve is a tiny bit tight. This year I'm pretty stoked that I still fit the dress I've gained a wee bit o' weight bit I actually suit the Snow white dress better, ma boobies and waist are hotter.

At the moment I am sitting in my room secretly wishing that my flat mate turns off the Pop-punk, I'm going a bit insane from hearing the same 3 bands repeated.

Also my Grandma is coming out of the hospital this week
 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your puppy is the cutest ever! I'd never get anything done by play with puppy all summer :-)

    CUTE x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Its so true.
    Having a puppy is like having a baby, she wakes me up three times a night, she poops and crys
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete