Sunday, November 14, 2010

Freedom

Exams are finally over, I now get to be lazy.
I haven't updated in ages!!!!

I might make some lists, lists are fun.

What I'm planning on doing for my holidays:
-get a head for next year of uni, Ive only picked one class but its going to be sooooo cool. Its Egyptian history of the 18th dynasty. The 18th dynasty is my favourite because there are some bad ass ladies doing some bad ass things.
-Celebrate my 21st. I don't know what I'm going to do, I have a couple friends that have birthdays around mine so I could do something conjoint with them but I'm feeling to lazy to host something at my house. I might go to a strip club, that would be mean.
-Getting a puppy, I'm not supposed to know but Todd is shit at surprises. I will get her on Wednesday or any day after then. I wanted a French Bulldog but they price around $2500. I'm getting a little Brussels Griffon. My flat mate Nick has two, they are wonderful dogs. And I like how they look like Ewoks.
-Clean the fuck out of the house. Ive started to unload stuff we just don't need. I like that the house just look a tiny bit cleaner. I'm also planning on doing a proper scrub down of everything.,
-I'm going to get active. Go for bike rides, go for swims . Its going to be awesome
-Make some money! Work called and they said I can start turning up whenever I want again, FEW.
-Read some books, I haven't read a book that isn't school related in ages. I'm planning to read some crime fiction.
-I'm going to be snow white in the Elerslie Santa parade again WOOO HOO. This year I need to buy a wig because I have don't have black hair and its a lot longer.
-Hopefully If nick gets some time I can get my thigh piece done WOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment