Monday, November 15, 2010

My adventurous list for Summer

Heres a list of things too do this summer:
Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc
Make friendship bracelets
Do some baking
Make fresh, homemade fruit juice.
Make a fancy dinner
Have a sleep over
Plant some flowers in my garden
Make my own sound track
Make a slip and slide
Draw a self portrait
Go to the Museum
Do some cross stiches for friends
Make popsicles
Go out for a nice dinner
Melt some plastic toy soldiers on the foot path
Throw toys with parachutes off somewhere high
Read at least 5 books
Paint my own face
Awaken one of my old Tamagotchi'sand try keep it alive for longer then a month
Go to a movie alone
Write a short story
Send post cards to friends, not matter how close they live
Have a star wars marathon
Complete a coloring book
Watch 26 movies I’ve never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet
Make a pizza from scratch
Climb a tree
Throw out everything in my cupboard that I haven't worn in 3 months
Leave 5 notes in books at the library
Make a fort in the lounge
Complete a puzzle I haven't done before
Draw a picture of my breakfast, lunch and dinner
Go to a paint store and collect 'chips' of my favorite colours
Write a letter to a celebrity and send it
Make an outfit for my cat (that isnt uncomfortable for her)
Attempt to meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment