Thursday, December 16, 2010

Part 5 - what kinda mood are you in and why

Right now I'm feeling pretty chill, its nearing the end of the day and I'm in bed on my laptop.
Also a bit excited for tomorrow, my wonderful friend Samara has a surprise for me tomorrow night.
She has also given me some pretty big clues so I have my suspicions
Clue one- She said to dress pin-up
Clue two- she said Katie, Kate, Morgie and Ricky are coming. So whatever it is, it has to be bearable for a man to go with a bunch of girls
Clue three- she said something about us having a table
I think I know what it is but I don't want to say unless I guess wrong.

Today was such a miserable day, so rainy and gross. Todd and I went out and bought Lupe a paddling pool for when its summery, its like she is our baby. She kind of is, puppies are like babies.

I want to find one of my old Tamagotchi's and see if i have the ability to keep it alive now that I'm older hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment