Saturday, December 11, 2010

Part one- Whats on your mind

Part 1-What’s on your mind

I am surprised that today has been so chill.
Its my 21st today and I've pretty much spent it relaxing and recovering from the last night.
Todd and I took Lupe for her first adventure to the beach, she loved it.
She was frolicking and at one point she was running into the water to get me and a wave splashed her in the face and she looked soooo cute! You know how kids look when something happens to them, they don't know what just happened but they know that something did happen. there was a flash of shock on her face.
This isn't really whats on my mind just what I did today, but I'm to tired to have anything on my mind

Tomorrow I might go to work.
Rob Ting is coming over from Melbourne with his band The King Cannons, to stay with us while they tour.
Rob is a tattoo artist and will be tattooing at my flat mate's tattoo store, Kingsland Ink while he is in Auckland, my flat mates are pretty excited to catch up with him.


So far for my birthday I've been given some pretty sweet gifts
Mum bought me some cute charms for my bracelet. A globe, three 21st keys, and a little 21 in a wreath. She also made me a really cute cake with my little ponies on it and her 21st key from when she turned 21. She also gave me 2 pewter goblets called 'orgy goblets' that her mother gave her when she turned 21. They look awesome. She also got me Lupe for my birthday.
My dad gave me some money which helped out a lot, I pretty much spent all of it on makeup, shoes and other bits and bobs that I have been in need of. He also got me a mug with these weird women on it with chains around their necks (weird huh). He also put in for Lupe
Grandma gave me a cheque that doesn't clear till monday, not sure what I'm going to buy yet.
Todd put in for Lupe and he is also getting me a BMX tonight SQUEEE.
Nick got me a giant bouquet of flowers, that was pretty epic
Like I mentioned before Samara bought me 2 prints from an artist
Dee gave me a my little pony, which I love

I'm feeling pretty spoilt

No comments:

Post a Comment