Monday, December 13, 2010

what you honestly think of yourself

Part 2 - what you honestly think of yourself

I think i will split this into pros and cons.

Cons:
-I randomly turn sour, I could be driving home thinking about all the things I'm looking forward to and the second I open the door I'm in this pissy mood.
-I have a tendency to not give a fuck about something then later, after some thought I will get fired up about it
-I take my anger out on the people I feel the safest with
-Sometimes I don't stand up for myself, I'll let people use me for my benefits because I love them.
-I think I need to loose like 10kgs, I love voluptuous women, I'm just not use to being one
-I let things get on my nervous when sometimes I should just let it go
-I spend to much time doing nothing, I think I would be more interesting if I had some hobbies

Pros:
-I have a great capasity for love
-I would put myself in harms way for the people I love
-I think that I have a pretty face (I'm allowed to do a vain one)
-I think I have a good sense of style, I just can't really afford the clothes I like.
-I'm bright and smart and on occasion can be quick witted.
-I  am a bit odd but that's why people enjoy my company

  

No comments:

Post a Comment