Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 12

•Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy


Life Update:
The last 2 weeks have seemed like a blur. Most likely due to the shit weather and me not really giving a fuck about anything.
At the moment its hard for me to want to go half of my classes , but I have to tell myself to suck it up.
I'm also on a body loathing buzz. But yet again I'm telling myself  'SUCK IT UP MAGGOT' (that was suppose to be an army dudes voice'.

Todd is finally on the benefit, his work pretty much told him hes out of work with out firing him, I'm picking they don't wanna pay him out, so they are doing the 'oh your still employed, but theres no work for 2 months' . Apparently the boss is broke so Todd can't even get some sick days. On the bright side of things Todd's getting some form of income so the bills are getting paid again.

I'm planning on dying my hair this weekend, there are so many browns in my hair at the moment, due to my previous black removal-bleach fail. I'm thinking a dark brown. Like Anne Hathaway's brown. I don't particularly like her but she has pasty skin like me and brown eyes. Plus in 'Devil wears Prada' I had a little bit of wardrobe envy. Or maybe zooey deschanel's brown, which is less chocolatey. No one will notice what brown I pick.

I want/need these jumpers I found on Etsy. Id get large ones, because large hoodless jumpers are heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment