Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 2 & week update

•Day 02 — Your favorite movie


Fuck um, Breakfast at Tiffany's.
 
 

 
 
In other news:
Things have been good but also bad.
So there is no work for about 2months at my boyfriends job because of winter, or economic slumps or whatever else you can attribute it to.
I live off peanuts because I cant get a student allowance and I just spend a wad of cash on finishing feet tatts so we are rather broke at the moment. On the positive side hes getting a food grant and that's more then I spend on our groceries a week. YAY REAL FOOD.
Today our new flat mate Nick is moving in, he owns a tattoo store in kingsland and has 2 cute doggies, but they arent living with us. Looking forwards to doggie visits though.
Today I've also done some weeding and threw a huge worm at my cat, I feel a bit guilty because she didnt like it.
I have just finished my first week back at uni. It was fun and I'm learn a lot of Spanish in a small amount of time eeek.
Last night I went to Ricky and Morgie's and I had an awesome time screaming love ballads.
Tonight Morgie is taking me to a burlesque show yay! I'm excited!
 
 
Ive been looking at of photos of cats with tattoos .
 


I know they arent real, but even the fact that some one spend the time doing makeup on them or evenj editing them is cool

3 comments:

  1. How was the burlesque show? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last burlesque show I went to there was a glorified stripper (used to be a stripper used to go to school with Mike) dancing with candles and dripping hot wax all over herself o_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I like that 'glorified stripper'.
    It was amazing!
    There were people in Jane and Tarzan costumes dancing in the rafters. And some of the acts were also a bit circus like.
    This one chick did acrobatic silks.
    And this other chick 'Leda Petit' she is so goddamn hot, she did a couple routines but her finisher was a bathtub routine. It totally hit the 'tease' nail on the head. I was sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for her to get in the tub. And when she did it was glorious

    ReplyDelete