Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 4

•Day 04 — Your favorite book

Its been so long since Ive had the chance to sit and read a good book. I've had uni books shoved on my lap and forced to read about self indulgent arseholes talking about how wonderful they are at analysing things

Favourite book or at least one of would have to be Snow White and Rose Red, by the Grimm Brothers. My mother has this really old book of Grimm's stories I love it.

Favourite adult book would have to be The Geisha of Gion, its kind of like Memoirs of a Geisha but its not fictional. Im very sure there are other books I like more then this one ,but none come to mind.



On a different note Ill post something more interesting soon

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god!! Finally someone else who has heard of Snow White and Rose Red. I'm getting them tattooed.. supposed to have been this month but alas I'm not in NZ. Sam needs to come to the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon parents are getting slack with story time!
    Awesome, what are they going to be like? Like the old illustrations in the grimm books? they are gonna be mean

    ReplyDelete