Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 8

Day 08 — A photo that makes you angry/sad

Why would I keep a photo that makes me sad or angry, and why would I google images that make me feel that way until I find the one that makes me sad and angry the most.

Today is Saturday, today is a good day.
I'm going to the beach to get sand and going to mitre ten to get wood, so Todd can make his warhammer board. After that I plan on starting an essay I should have started on sooner. Then do some Spanish.

Last night was Ricky's Birthday-do. We went to a private screening of Terminator AWSOME. Ive never seen Terminator (Gasp! Yes I know).
Morgie is by far the best wifey, and she also made delicious treats. Ive been sitting in bed all morning dreaming about spinach and egg muffins. God damn, Im going to make todd take me to a bakery and get some.

2 comments:

  1. YUS friday was so fun, thanks so much for being so cute, pressie from the kittehs was a lifesaver, ha ha ha!

    Sunday, no Northhead, boos to the weather! We slept most of the day. We do need to own that mountain, soon! MAYBE EVEN WITH PUPPIES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad Ricky liked Kitteh present. haha
    Thankyou! I had so much fun, but I was so smashed when we got home. I dont remember writing 'fuck cunt bitch' on the garage wall, haha.
    The puppies came round the other day, and Im gonna do some dog walking hints to Nick. KEEN AS

    ReplyDelete