Saturday, July 17, 2010

Predators and a bit of a moan

Today should be a good day....
Our couch monster was suppose to leave yesterday and move into a flat but didn't. Also managed to blame it on our other flatmate because he didn't show up with his car. Today is the big day! Bentos so kindly offered his work van, OH BUT WAIT they have to pick it up from the shore, and evil Leah and Todd won't give couch monster a ride over the bridge to get said van because they are finally getting a date day with some peace and quite. OH NOOO NOT PUBLIC TRANSPORT I WILL BE DAMMED IF I EVER HAVE TO GET A TRAIN, THIS IS JUST UN HEARD OF.

Hehe I kind of got away from the point.
Today Todd and I are going to see Predators the movie, it is going to kick ass!!!
After that I'm planning on finally pleasing that craving for pearl tea, that Ive had for about two weeks now.
I am also looking forward to going to some Asian stores and getting some nicknack's. I'm talking paper light shades, a Maneki Neko (if I can find a cool one) and anything else that I feel belongs in the shit hole that is my home.

Looking forward to this week:
  • I have some time booked in at Kings land Ink so i shall either finnish my feet or get my thigh piece (picture to the right)
  • Not feeling the need to bitch and moan about couch monster because he is no longer couch monster , he is a visitor who only stops by
  • Starting my first assignment of the semester, it looks fun (I'm suppose to find a piece of clothing and describe how it reflects female status in society, identity and culture, 'fighting back' how women dress differently to be set apart from societies expected roles and gender display)
Not Looking Forward to this Week:
  • Waking up early for University again.
  • Being completely lost when it comes to finding my new lecture rooms
  • Having to clean my lounge and disposing of a cat piss smelling sleeping bag
All I have to do now is get out of bed


No comments:

Post a Comment