Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BLAH

I need to take up some kind of high energy sport to take my aggression out.
I usually let shit get tp be that shouldn't or a little it boil up (I think thats pretty common).
Maybe like boxing, Nedw Zealand is so small that it wouldn't be hard to be in the top ten at a female sport.
Tonight is the first night I've been at home alone in ages, to bad I'mfeeling sick!
It's my 21st soon, I was thinking I might have a summers day drink at my place or either get subsidised drinks at thirsty dog. I DONT KNOW
I feel like I should be more excited and plan a big event with famil and friends like all the girls from my highschool, but my nana would have a heart attack and my uncle would say embarassing things and hit on girls.



Recent freak out: Old vegietables being mushy brown messes that boys don't know how to clean up ARGH
Recent Happyniess: Todd finally getting a payout from his work that tried to ripp him off (presents for me)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am old. My 21st feels like it was ages ago. Here's photos from mine from my facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=229362&id=695318943&ref=fbx_album&fbid=6244278943
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=229363&id=695318943&ref=fbx_album&fbid=6244283943
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=456170&id=695318943&ref=fbx_album&fbid=12280548943

    you can see how much younger i look. LOL. why is my tongue out. i was so trashed

    i didn't have a big party i went to fiji though with my boyfriend at the time. the whole lead up i was all "no no no party" then one the day i changed my mind and wanted a party hahaha. should have thought this through hahaha. some friends came over last minute

    There are so many fun things to do for exercise. Like circus classes like aerial silks or pole or hula hooping. Dance like salsa or samba or lindy hop or swing. Need partner though. Could take a friend if Todd wasn't keen.

    Boxing would be cool or capoeria we teach capoeria where i used to work and i always thought it looked cool

    I hope you feel better soon doll X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look too much younger,just less inked and longer hair!


    I was thinking about poll fitness, but I wouldn't want to see myself taking my agressions out on a poll HAHA!Capoera sounds really cool, I have a friend that does it

    Fiji would be nice,I'm not much of a beach person though. I'm writing up a present list for my dad because he is useless at presents.

    I feel way better thankyou, I think I needed to sweat it out. =D

    ReplyDelete