Sunday, September 26, 2010

In some detail

Update:
So I had a pretty awesome weekend.
Friday:I bought a new dress that I love so much, Its light green/blue with pink cherries on it, I decided to wear it out and I made sure I had no black on me because I always wear black and it gets a bit boring.Bentos , Ricky and I headed to Kingsland ink then went next door to bond street bar to meet up with everyone. After we got bored if spending money at the bar we went back to kingsland ink and got drunkerer. At about 10pm we bussed to Casette9.
Fuck at this point I was pretty drunk and I remember locking myself in a toilet stall with Katie and Samara and drinking this horrible sugar water drink. When we got out of the stall some stupid bitches were making this 'snorting drugs' gesture and I almost managed to get into a fight but they backed down pretty quickly, I must have had my crazy eyes going on.
The rest of the night is followed by blotches of clarity but mainly blurriness.
At one point Katie and I went to go get a teapot each and decided that rather than paying what we are expected we would batter the price, this actually worked out because the guy recognised us from Wednesday night ,as we were with his girlfriend.
I also remember hearing Morgans voice in the distance then feeling her pelvic thrust me. Had some sweet as boozy hugs and she looked fabulous in her fashion week dress.
At like 2am we decided to catch a taxi van home.
Heres a photo I found from that night
Oh dear...............

Saturday night: My lazy night.
Todd ended up going to Thirsty Dog and I stayed at home with Bentos, Keri , Nick and Paris( nicks beloved dog). We ended up watching this funny b-grade film called 'wrong turn 2' about mutant , cannibal Hillbilly's. And Henry Rollins played the buff ex military guy SO FUNNY.
I also spent like $17 of fish and chips to myself.

This week I have to start and finnish an essay , do my Spanish assignment, plan Mums bday trip to Queenstown and get her a present. I've already had a big clean-up of the house, no doubt the boys will ruin that later.


 Ill post something more interesting later in the week

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment