Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 30

•Day 30 — Whatever tickles your fancy
Thank fuck this challenge is over.

Today I woke up and decided to fuck around,I didn't really want to start an essay and I didn't want to go to work, I filled three hours with sitting on my bed with my cat, don't ask me how I did it, but it happened.

At like 12 I was like fuck it, went to work , finally received my computer card!
Did about 4 hours then walked to the super market to buy some wine and then home.
I own these $10 shoes from Kmart,(I buy a new pair whenever the current ones get manky) there are holes in the soles after 2 months! Either I am seriously awesome at walking or I should invest in some real shoes. Id like to believe I am some walking god.
I never put 'g' in capital when spelling 'god'. Just sayin

 HAHA!
A baseball bat at my bedside.
I stole Todd's baseball bat when I first moved in because I didn't trust the neighbourhood.
When I was younger my Mother dated an Irish guy, Gerry. I started getting into baseball, and if my memory serves me correctly I was pretty good. Gerry stole  my baseball bat because he was paranoid someone would break into our house. I think he even named it. Can't remember what. I never got that bat back. I hope some crimes were committed with that bat. I remember when Mum use to make me get out of bed at 10pm on school nights and jump into the back of the car so we could go pick Gerry up from the Snooker club because he was too drunk to go home and he was to cheap to catch a taxi. I liked Gerry but I don't even know if he is still breathing



I really like neck tattoo's at the moment, I'm to chicken shit though!!



I need a girlfriend that will stand around in her bra with me















Heres me at my new favourite beachy spot

2 comments:

  1. I'd stand around in my bra with you. But I'm currently too fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok I'm to fat too.
    We can do the un hot version of standing around in bras

    ReplyDelete