Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 27

•Day 27 — This month, in great detail


I'd really rather not go into full detail, how about some bullet points?
That ok with you? If I wanted to be really cheeky Id just talk about the last 5 days. It is the 5th of September after all.

-I'm starting my second week of my holidays and havent got any studying done.FUCK, Im either working or chilling with my unemployed boyfriend
-I recall having McDonald's twice in the last 30 days.
-Had to change the fuse in our house, busted out some tea light candles.
-Did a horrible job of cutting my fringe in a triangular shape OH POO
-Went to work today (Sunday) and I couldn't even work because my computer card hasn't arrived
-My boyfriend got a new job, working for the enemy of his last job. Serves them right for fucking him around and breaking contract. the down side is he works from 3pm till midnight. I don't know how its gonna turn out. Either it'll drive me crazy or things will be fine and it wont seem to different. I think it'll just mean I got to bed 2 hours before he does.
-Todd and I have found a nice little bay in Herne Bay where we have been going to just chill out for the last couple days. Its really small and there is a little cave on a hill we want to check out.
-I'm watching Scarface YOU FUCKING COCKAROACH
-Today is fathers day,I went to ST Lukes and got dad some Jim Beam steak sauce and steak knives, Then I went to the foodtown and bought some Angus Steak. I won't see my dad till tomorrow though.
-There was an earthquake in Christchurch on Saturday morning around 4am, it was a 7.1 no one died apart from a Lemur =(

Hehe look at this little kitten, he looks so sorry for himself

No comments:

Post a Comment