Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 29

•Day 29 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

-I want to have passed the first year of my BA and to be doing papers I really enjoy, not the ones people get stuck with because I enrolled to late.I also plan to go to summer school, to get ahead of the game.


-I want enough cash to be able to buy things I really don't need but want. (PS3!!!)


-I want to have a ticket for a short 2week adventure overseas, I get far to jealous when my friends go over seas, makes me feel like I'm missing out.


-I want people (by that I mean family) to take me more seriously, I think they think I'm a bit flaky. When I say I don't want more potatoes , I don't want more potatoes. I say what I mean, don't ask me the same thing 3 times and expect different answers. SHESH

-Id like to be more confident when around people I don't know, Ive just recently noticed I get very quite when people come round that I don't know.

-I want to have a restricted license, no more of this scooter business.

-I want a puppy!!!

-Id like a general idea of what I want to be doing career wise


Ive had enough of wanting things for today =)

No comments:

Post a Comment