Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 28

•Day 28 — This year, in great detail


Bullet points again me thinks.
-We have had a few new flatmates this year : Chrysie, Mikey , Bentos, Dylan and Nick. At the moment I think we have a pretty sweet line up of flatmates

-I started then left my shitty job at a tax Company, I seriously think that anyone who doesn't have a problem calling houses several times a day with an automated voice message is a fucking arsehole. After 4 weeks of working there I had a early 20's crisis and decided to stop putting off life and go to Uni and learn what I want, I do my best to ignore the fact that I now owe study link thousands of dollars.

-Started a new job, Ive worked there before but not its casual with less responsibility.Its nice to not have to get up early. EAZY BREEZY

-Im turning 21 at the end of this year EEEKK. I don't have any plans of what to do but I am expecting a ticket over seas from my parents.

-For my mums birthday I am planning a trip down to Queenstown. Ive never been to the South Island. Plus last time I went skiing I was 12 and my Uncle screamed at me the whole day because I wasn't learning how to ski fast enough for him.


-I saw one of my favourite bands this year. Converge , they were awesome!

-My rat Tank Girl passed away

-Got my second tattoo, and my first tattoo finished. Wanting more.

-My Nana turned 80 and she gave me her car. I can't drive but Todd pretty much adopted it. Til I learn how to drive then its mine ALL MINE.

-I learnt how to pirate movies =P

-I really haven't done much this year, oh poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment