Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 26

•Day 26 — Your week, in great detail

Today:
When I went to get out of bed this morning my alarm went off.
I arrived at work at 10:30am and spent about 15 minutes trying to find a computer to use, that's the shit thing about being a causal worker. At lunch Mum took me to a shoe sale and all the shoes were shit. Then we went to Maccas and I had a sundae and a toy (it was a Lama). After 6 hours of typing up reports I did a time sheet then went home and got into my comfy clothes and heated up last nights stir fry NOM. Ive pretty much been on the couch from 6 till now.
I am currently watching the X factor.  Why do Australians have these horrible speaking voices but when they sing they enunciate and sing clearly.

Wednesday
I went to go to pick up my scooter from Scootling, I drove to Dads and had a peanut butter sandwich and watched the movie channel. Went home then Todd and I went to the Library to fax some forms. Then we went to a bakery and drove to Point Chev Beach and had hour baked goodness. When we got home got the BMX's and biked around Western Springs Park, I biked over a lot of duck poo and got very sweaty.
After that we made Stir-fry then bought some Woodies. Samara came round and we drank in the garage with Nick and Bentos also.


Tuesday:
Had a relaxing morning and then planned to bmx to the tattoo shop. After lots of complaining on my part we got there and Todd had his ribs tattooed. Katie was there getting tattooed by Nick. Brendan asked my if I wanted anything but I wasn't in the mood to be sore.
After Todd's tattoo was finished we biked home and that was a lot easier.
I tried to have a nap before my burlesque class, didn't happen.
Morgie came and picked me up and went to hers and had a chat then stopped by Finn and Lara's to pick up a vinyl player then we got to class.
We spent the whole class going over what we learnt last week, which was great because now I think I actually look kind of convincing when I do it now. Morgie picked up the routine really quickly =)

Monday:
Worked from 10-5pm
When I got home I pretended to study but just reverted to couch potatoe.



What am I doing tomorrow?
Who knows, might attempt to go for another bike ride then later start my essay on Palaeolithic cave art. 
Next week I'm going to a girlie thing at Melissa's that involves Pj's and food, MY FAVOURITE THINGS AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet, where do you work? I need a job when I get back *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at Cyf's in Grey Lynn.
    Are you doing anything for your return home?
    I asked Morgan but she said she wasn't sure what the plan was.

    ReplyDelete